Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mom...my life...my heart

Mamihkyu...adalah seorang wanita yg tough...berry2 strong, bukannya dia itu Xena lowh, tapi dah gweh rasain, struggle-nya untuk hidup dan menghidupi gweh anaknya, even she's only an house wife, mamih punya magic hands, she can cook many foods, smua yg di masak dia jd enakkkk banget, jangan salah smp skr ay pny masalah dgn berat badan, coz my mom always make many deliciouz foods, not only foods, she also can make my home so hommy, feeling peaceful living inside my home, because she always understands what family members need, ga salah klo papihku setia banget sama nyokap yg dah menemani nya almost 36years married...wahhhh angka yang sangat sakti untuk jaman sekarang dalam hal maintain perkawinan...
Dats my mom, even dulu kami cuma hidup berdua, gara2 bokap slalu dinas di luar kota, tapi berkat mamihku yg tersayang dia selalu bisa buat semua lancar walaupun bokap jauh di luar kota sana...

Years gone by, time goes fast, I'm now 30 years old, mom is getting old, dah sakit2an, bodynya dulu gemuk, coz she's got a cooking hobby, now it's shrinked, mom has a heart attacked disease combined with high blood...sometimes I feel wat I've done 2 her is never enough...Also I always hurt her feelings...I only spend a little time with her...Mom, pls forgive me..
Deep in my heart, I'm afraid u'l go away from me to heaven 2 soon..but I have no choice mom...I have myown life...but u know deep in my heart I'm not sure with my choice..will he take good care of me as u do, mom...is he having a sincere love like you...I don't know..
Mom...only if we can talk bout this, but I can start this conversation 2 u...I'm afraid u'l get hurt with this...
Mom....I kno u'l feel dissapointed with this choice, but I should..mom, once again forgive me...I love u so much...

It's happened when I drove my car 2 office, listening 2 Il Divo's song then mom's face suddenly come into my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home